You have no items in your shopping cart
Please dress warm like you're headed to the slopes. Strong winds and snow expected Friday into Saturday morning. We are making changes to the layout to squeeze as much of the event inside the shop that we can.
QuikPass is completely OPTIONAL. It is just there to smooth out the morning rush. Everyone will be helped and we have plenty of gear.
Only ONE reservation necessary per family.
1) You can drop off your equipment at any location, and at any time during the season.
2) Gear must be submitted by the Thursday prior to each Swap. (Gives us time to setup)
3) Let us do the lifting... You may leave the gear with us for the season and we will transport it between swap events!
4) Any unsold gear must be claimed by February 1, 2023 or it will be donated to charities.
5) You ultimately set the price, but we are always available to help you value the gear.
6) If your item sells, a check, less 25% selling fee, will be available for pickup on the following Thursday at the store location where you dropped off your gear.
7) We accept downhill, nordic and snowboard gear.
8) No bags, helmets, goggles or skis 12+ years old will be accepted.